Enjoy a spicy crowd pleaser anytime with this fantastic dish. African Rhino makes everything better!
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons African Rhino Peri-Peri Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Angostura Bitters
- 2 Tablespoons Dried and Crushed Peri-Peri Pepper
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 2 lbs. Whole Chicken Breast
- Combine Lime Juice, Bitters, Vinegar, Paprika Crushed Peri-Peri Pepper And African Rhino Peri-Peri Sauce In A Glass Baking Dish
- Toss Chicken Until They Completely Coated. Cover And Refrigerate Overnight.
- Remove Chicken From Marinade. Grill Or Broil Approximately 15 Minutes Either Side Basting Frequently With African Rhino Peri-Peri Sauce.
- If Sauce Begins To Burn, Move Further From Heat Source
- Serve Hot With Orange Slices
- Makes Approximately 4 Servings